The Other Side of Brooklyn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katrin Darkwood

Go down

Katrin Darkwood Empty Katrin Darkwood

Post  Katrin Darkwood Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:39 pm

Character's name: Katrin Darkwood

Species: Shadowhunter

Date of Birth: 11-23-1995

History: Katrin was born and raised in Alicante as a shadowhunter. At the age of twelve, her and her family were sent to New York to assist in the hunting of demons, as the demon population has grown a lot. Her family live in the institute as guests, and travel to Idris often. Katrin is rather spoiled and always gets her way, but in spite of that, is somewhat well liked. She has a rather small family, with both parents living and working, though they're not always around.

Appearance: Katrin has longish dark brown almost black hairthat falls down her back in loose curls most of the time, and dark blue eyes. She has caramel colored skin. Katrin has been described as tall, but she doesn't think of it exactly that way, since her parents tower over her. She basically looks like a model to sum up her features, and she acts like one too.

Personality: To most people, it seems like Katrin is a total snob. And she can be at times. But if you become closer to her, you will find that she's actually really caring and brave. If she cares about you, she'll always have your back. Katrin is very family oriented and cares for her relatives dearly. She could be the best friend anyone could ever have, as she will support you no matter what.

Other Information:

How did you find out about us? well I was there when the site was made... so... yeah.

What is your favorite book from the series? City of Ashes for sure!!!

Which books in the series have you read so far? All of them.

Sample Roleplay
"Mom! Have you seen my new coat? I was going to wear it to that party tonight and I..." Katrin was cut off as she entered her parent's bedroom. There was nobody there and everything was perfectly in order. wierd, because her parents never cleaned up after theirselves unless... she checked the closet and drawers- which were empty. Her parents had left to Idris again. Katrin sighed and sat on the newly made bed. she was used to them leaving all of the time, but usually they at least said good-bye to her first. SHe stood up and went to the elevator, where a fat looking persain cat greeted her. she smiled at the cat and petted it. "you've been putting on some weight, haven't you buddy?" she laughs. the cat looks offended and turns to leave, but Katrin scooped him up and laughed. "I was just kidding. you're perfectly fit for anything. maybe I'll take you hunting with me sometime." The cat hissed and jumped out of her arms, not liking the thought. Katrin rolled her eyes. "fine. be that way." she said, and entered the elevater, going down.

I agree with the Rules and role-playing Guidelines

Katrin Darkwood
Katrin Darkwood

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum